April PTSA board meeting was held last night. Decisions:
- The Ardmore PTSA will make donations to the following organizations for their COVID-19 relief efforts to benefit families in our community facing difficulties at this time:
- Jubilee Reach ($4,500),
- Bellevue LifeSpring ($4,500),
- Bellevue Schools Foundation ($1,000) and,
- Backpack Meals for Kids ($1,000).
THANK YOU to everyone who’s donated to the PTSA, this is your money at work: dozens of families will receive direct help in terms of food vouchers, rent and utilities assistance etc because of you!
- All events for the remainder of the school year will be canceled (for obvious reasons). Let’s all make sure Science Fair and International Night 2021 will be double amazing!
- Yearbooks will be published and paid for by the PTSA. Details on how and when you’ll get yours will be posted later. Keep an eye on our email Newsletter for ways you could contribute to the yearbook by providing content (photos, drawings, stories)!
- Applications for executive board member positions (president, vice president, secretary, treasurer) are still accepted! Please consider joining the crew for next year, it will be busy! (Contact email@example.com)
- Last general meeting of the year will be online on Thursday, May 28th at 7pm. Details on how to join will be posted later. The new executive board for 2020-2021 will be voted on!